Are you looking to sell your house quickly? We have put this guide together to help you in the current market. There are many reasons you might want to sell your house quickly, so whether that is because you are relocating, going through personal issues or moving to a property you have inherited, you can follow some of our tips to help you out. You may also want to consider using Go Property Buyers to sell your house quickly and safely.
Selling your Home in 2022
To say a lot has changed in the last few years would be an understatement. We have experienced a global pandemic and we are beginning to feel the impact of Brexit. Selling your home in 2022 can be scary with the uncertain economic climate.
Rightmove has suggested that the national asking price will rise by 5% this year. Find out more about what this company has to say about house prices here. Despite the higher asking prices, the demand for property is higher than ever. Rightmove has also suggested that houses on their website are selling up to 50 days quicker than before 2020. Therefore, now is a great time to sell your house quickly.
Upgrading your Home
One of the most effective ways to sell your house quickly in the current market is to upgrade the interior and exterior of your house. Below are a few things you can do.
- Give your home an instant makeover by touching chipped paint or adding a fresh coat of paint to give a crisp feeling to your home.
- Enhance natural light in your home to create the illusion of more space.
- Consider replacing worktops, tiles or cupboards in your kitchen to provide a ‘new’ feeling to it if you do not want to replace the entire kitchen.
- Deep clean your home. Disinfect all services, wax your floors and put some elbow grease into scouring your oven.
- Clean up your garden by cutting the grass to make it attractive, put your bins out of sight as they can make your exterior look untidy and create a private feel to your garden with fencing.
- Ensure that all windows, doors and ledges are clean to make your house look clean and neat.
- Rendering your home can give your house’s exterior a makeover.
Marketing your home is essential to selling your home quickly, especially in the current market. You could have the most amazing house in a popular area, but without the right promotion, it could go completely under the radar.
There are a few platforms to advertise your house on. You could go down the traditional route by getting a great estate agent, who will ensure that your house is listed on all important property buying websites. A less traditional way is to take responsibility for advertising yourself and use Gumtree or social media sites such as Facebook Marketplace or Twitter. This is a great way to gain attention to your house in the current market, as almost everyone is online now!
A great way to market your home is to have great photos, and then these can be used on all advertising sites and social media. You should avoid taking photos at night and ensure that the photos are clear and regularly updated. If you are interested in other things you might want to avoid when selling your home, check out this post.
Sell your home today by using Go Property Buyers. Get a free cash offer instantly!
Property Cash Buyers
Using a property cash buyer is a quick and easy way to sell your home. Use Go Property Buyers to sell your home in return for cash. Here is some information about the process:
- Enter your postcode on our website for a free and instant cash offer.
- Then we will value your property and make you a final cash offer.
- We will work with solicitors to kick start the legal process.
- We can then exchange contracts and arrange a moving date.
- Everything will then be finalised and you will receive your full cash amount in your bank account.
Using our services is a great way to quickly sell your house on the current market. We already have the cash funds to buy your property, so as soon as everything has been finalised we can send the money over to you. In the process, we will keep you up to date with everything, as we are dedicated to providing trustworthy and transparent services. The process can be completed in just 2 to 3 weeks.